- LRBT formed a medical team which held eye clinics in each of the 22 IDP camps by rotation.
- They examined eye patients, performed refraction including the provision of free glasses, prescribed & dispensed medicines, referred patients for surgery to our Akora Khattak hospital.
- Patients referred for surgery were transported, provided board & lodging at the hospital & their surgery was fast tracked.
- All the above services are free in the tradition of LRBT.
- From 15th May when we commenced this activity to 1st August when we concluded it on the winding up of the Camps we had treated 8,864 patients in OPD, provided 1,633 people with free glasses and performed 85 sight restoration surgeries
- We have revived the hospital facility in Barikot in Swat to cater to the returning refugees
Help us help them. keep this beacon of hope shinning