Lar Hospital, (Multan) Punjab
Behind Al – Habib Textile Mills Moza Lar, Multan
- The hospital commenced operation in 1999 as a 50 bed facility on land donated by Syed Fakhar Imam, former Speaker of the National Assembly, now a Trustee.
- The Sylvia Adams Trust, UK provided financial assistance for construction and equipment.
- A larger waiting area, screening rooms and canteen facilities has been constructed with the financial support of Shell Pakistan in 2007.
- Serves eye patients from Multan, Muzzafargarh, Khanewal, Bhawalpur & D.G.Khan Districts.
- Each day on average over 240 outpatients are seen and over 40 major and minor surgeries performed free.